Hi. This is the first time that I will be including The Happy Things in my blog. Basically, these are the things that made me happy and greatful in a week. Have a great time reading!
This week has been such a rollercoaster ride but here are the things that made be happy.
- It’s our 1st Anniversary! A year full of love and silly moments with the love of my life, Albert.
- He gave me a ring as an anniversary gift plus a love letter.
- We had our dinner at The Cabin Burger at San Pedro, Laguna with their famous BYOB: Build Your Own Burger. The place is good but I was expecting a great interior design but there is none. But their deliciously tasting burger and a blue lemonade is the bomb. Plus the sweet background music of acoustic version by a girl (I have no idea who it is I forgot to ask) of pop songs.
- Greta gave birth to 5 cutie pa-tootie kitties. 17 cat’s in the house. I know, but we are cat lovers.
- My lunch for the whole week was cooked by Mama. I love it when I don’t need to buy food from the cafeteria because you know everything cooked by our moms is full of love.
- Albert’s mom finally agreed to support Albert on his training for CCNA exam.
- I finally decided to enroll in a Fashion Media short course at SoFA Design Institute.
- I’ve made a polvoron.
- Already tasted Santino’s pizza, it’s good btw.
- A life to be thankful for and a family close together.
How about you? What are things that made you happy?